My first creation happens to be this light and flavoursome soup, which knows how to warm me up, please my tasting buds, and inject some of the Christmas spirit into me after each spoon!
Ma première création se trouve être cette soupe légère et savoureuse, qui sait me réchauffer, régaler mes papilles, et m’insuffler un peu de l’esprit de Noël à chaque cuillère!
– a flavoursome seasonally-spiced pumpkin soup with a hint of coconut
- * 750g frozen diced pumpkin
- * 20cl coconut milk (I used a small 20cl Bjorg bottle of coconut milk)
- * salt & pepper
- * 1/4 tsp grounded nutmeg
- * 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- * 2-3 tbsp grounded turmeric
- Pour the diced pumpkin in a large pan filled with boiling salted water. Add the different spices and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Blend. (but before blending, remove the extra water so you get a mixture as velouté-like as possible)
- Add the coconut milk and blend again.
- Leave the pan with the soup on the stove on medium heat for a few more minutes, so you have a warm soup to enjoy!