I would also like to take advantage of this article, which unfortunately doesn’t present a birthday cake recipe, to wish a very happy birthday to Jamie! I hope he’s having a fantastic day!!!
But let’s be a bit more serious and talk about what we need to make this little fritter!Print
- (serving about 6 persons)
- * 1 puff pastry
- * 40-50 mirabelle plums
- * crushed speculoos biscuits
- * a bit of caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Grease your tart tin and place your puff pastry.
- Crush some speculoos biscuits and cover the pastry as well as your crushed biscuits with a little caster sugar.
- Place your mirabelle plums nicely.
- Sprinkle some caster sugar again.
- Bake until the top of the tart looks a bit caramelised.