- * 150g of flour
- * 120g of caster sugar
- * 150g of slightly melted butter
- * 1 pinch of salt
- * 3 eggs
- * 1/2 baking powder bag
- * 100g of pink pralines
- * 50g of ground almonds
- Mix the slightly melted butter with the caster sugar.
- Add the 3 eggs one by one and mix well once you’ve added one.
- Then, add the flour and the baking powder to the mixture.
- Put the pink pralines and the almonds in the previous mixture.
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for about 30 minutes at 180°.
☁ Food for thought…
- Don’t forget to wrap your cake, and keep it somewhere cool so it keeps its ‘softness’