2 words : so excited !!!!

La petite vie (extra) ordinaire de Millie

© La petite vie (extra) ordinaire de Millie by Stora

Ah!!!!! I can’t wait. In exactly 3 days, I’m going to London to see my dad and my little bro! It’s already been two months since I last saw them and I don’t want to say it but… I really miss them (especially my little brother)!

He may be the most annoying person on earth sometimes but that’s what a brother’s for, right?!

Anyway as you may have guessed, I’m really excited and I think I get even more excited as the days slip by…I’m just like a little child who is going to have a Chupa Chups (Mmmm, Yummy yummy…but also naughty, naughty !!!) !

We all know the effects of these delicious (but not very healthy :s) lollipops… don’t we?

So now you know how I feel! I’m going to spend 4 fantastic (but too short, as always when you have a good time) days in one of the most awesome city in the world with two of the men I love the most on this planet. How idyllic!

Honestly?! I really cannot wait to see them again!!!!!!!!

If anyone is as excited as me right now, this person will totally understand… but anyway, even if you’re not in this state of mind RIGHT NOW, you have probably already experienced this feeling so you’ll understand as well ;) ! And if you are in the opposite mood, I hope that this post will have made you smile (even a little bit). But honestly? Who can (still) be depressed, desperate or whatever after having talked about & seen some Chupa Chups, uh? Tell me! NOBODY (there’s no way!!!)

I guess that my little slogan is more newsworthy than ever, so…

Keep holding on to what you love & enjoy the ride of life ;)

xoxo

Sharing is caring

7 Comments

1. 30th March 2013 / 9:15 AM

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

2. 2nd April 2013 / 4:33 AM

I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

3. 2nd April 2013 / 1:09 PM

I’m extremely inspired together with your writing talents and also with the format to your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s uncommon to look a nice blog like this one today..

4. 9th April 2013 / 9:05 AM

I’m commenting to let you be aware of of the perfect encounter our child went through visiting your webblog. She discovered a good number of pieces, which include how it is like to possess an ideal giving nature to get other people without difficulty completely grasp several tortuous subject matter. You actually surpassed visitors’ expected results. Thank you for giving these productive, trustworthy, edifying and also cool guidance on that topic to Sandra.

• 12th May 2013 / 11:45 AM

sure! you’ve got the link to my twitter page on the right side/banner of the blog ^^

5. 28th May 2013 / 1:23 AM

I’m just writing to make you understand of the outstanding discovery my friend’s child developed reading through your webblog. She came to understand many things, with the inclusion of what it is like to have an incredible helping mood to get most people just fully understand a number of hard to do subject matter. You really exceeded our expected results. Thanks for giving the warm and friendly, healthy, revealing and in addition unique tips about your topic to Lizeth. hotel Sopot http://www.katalog-gastronomiczne-lokale.com/tag,najlepszy,prezent,dla,mezczyzny/