‘Diamonds are a girl’s best friend’ is probably what inspired the concept of the Emma & Chloé box…
Emma & Chloé is a quite new box concept that’s willing to cross borders and bring its French touch to other parts of the world! It was launched in 2013 and it is the first jewellery designer box in France.
Each month, Emma & Chloé unearth the greatest pieces of the absolute best French jewellery designers and deliver them to your mailbox. The jewellery is trendy, original, unique and of very high quality.
This August, the box was jungle-inspired and the featured designer was none but the great Leslie, the founder of Helles. Her jewellery is one to be noticed: her creations are to bring the final touch to a simple outfit, giving it the little spark that’ll make all the difference. Leslie describes her style as ‘glam rock’, and this month, she rocked the jungle and the Emma & Chloé box by offering two of her ‘serpent rings’ (worth 88 euros in total while you can have them for 25 euros if you’re a Emma & Chloé subscriber!).
I received this first box from Emma & Chloé this week and discovered the concept at the same time and I love it! I really like the idea of promoting new French designers and their diverse and one-off creations! You know I’m really keen on anything foreign but I’m a born and bred Frenchie – I mean… I’m so French in everything I am and everything I do and say and wear… so I’ll defend the best and the most I can anything great that my fellow French creators will do!
What is in the Emma & Chloé box?
- A piece of French jewellery worth between 50 and 200 euros and its authenticity certificate
- An illustrated box
- An elegant pouch
- A gazette featuring the latest French trends (introduction of the month’s designer, DIY, beauty tips, recipes, tests, etc.)
- An Emma and Chloe postcard
Who is it for?
- Women from 25 to 35 years old
- Men seeking a unique present for their beloved one (a subscription to this box would indeed be a great idea for a Christmas, birthday or Valentine’s day present!)
- Women who want to treat themselves
Further links (the English version of the website is to be available on 25 September)
- The online shop: http://www.emma-chloe.com/145-la-boutique
- The different subscription plans: http://www.emma-chloe.com/12-je-m-abonne