Today, I would like to share another recipe of my grandma that is her fabulous recipe of stewed apples! Stewed apples are so good to eat anyway you fancy: you can make a tart or simply enjoy it naturally (this is still the best way). But as I don’t wanna influence you on that matter, I’ll just share the most basic recipe ever!
I hope you’ll enjoy making it and above all, savouring it at the end ^^! As far as I’m concerned, I’m en route to my grandma’s house to make a delicious chocolate mousse this afternoon :D Mmm… I know what you think… Yummy, Yummy!!!
My Grandma's Apple Compote
Write a review
- * 1 kg of apples
- * 1 glass of caster sugar
- * 1 glass of water
- Cut your apples into cubes.
- Put them in a big pan.
- Add your glass of caster sugar and your glass of water.
- Let it stew and mash the whole mixture when it’s finished stewing.
- Let it cool and enjoy once it’s cold! :)
On My Way http://onmywaybymarie.com/