As I promised you on the diverse social networks, I’m publishing a very yummy recipe today! I’m actually quite excited about reading your feedbacks on that post, especially because it’s the first “cookery post” I’m doing in full (I mean… from baking the thing to taking all the pictures for my blogpost ^^ – I only used to bake, but including my own photos in a cookery article is well and truly a première!!!). So I really hope you’ll like it!
Last Friday, I cooked very delicious muffins you might already have had an overview on Instagram! Everyone in the family, my brother, my dad and my grandparents literally fell for them :p!!!! #Mwahahahah!!!!! And today I’m finally releasing the recipe of those SO yummy treats, so that each of you, my lovely ones, can also get “enchanted” by these little yummy cakes ;) !!!!
Enough babbling and enjoy (or as the French would say… Bonne dégustation!)
- (for 6 muffins)
- * 8 table spoons of melted butter (I personally used a cereal butter, which gave the muffins a better taste)
- * one jar of jam, or several different jams (that’s what I did so it gives you more variety for the muffins)
- * 115g caster sugar
- * 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- * 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- * 115g of flour
- * icing sugar to sprinkle
- * you can also add some fruits on the top of your muffins
- * 6 pots or cups
- * & of course, LOTS OF LOVE to made them!
- Grease your cups and add 2 teaspoons of the jam in each of them.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter and the caster sugar.
- Then, add the eggs and the vanilla extracts.
- And finally, mix the flour with the all mixture.
- Put some water in an oven dish and put the cups in it.
- Bake at 180° until you see the muffins are ready (from 15 to 30 minutes).
- You can eventually decorate your muffins with some fruits and sprinkle some icing sugar on the top of them.
☁ Food for thoughts…
- Those muffins are supposed to be better when warm, but they’re also amazing when cold
I hope I made you want to bake these delicious muffins, even with the almost unbearable heat out there.
With this, my fruity budding pastry chef, I wish you a very nice Sunday!