2 little beauty tips today! Look how lucky you are ;p!!!!
First and foremost, let me introduce you to a kind of magic potion… a very freshening rose-and-lemon-based body water! The roses will help hydrate and tone your skin up, while the lemon will purify it!
- 1 lemon (and one squeezer)
- Roses petals (of 3 roses)
- 1 little spray
- Boil some water and put the previously-washed roses petals in it. Cover the whole thing and let it brew for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the lemon.
- Dry the roses petals. When the mixture is cooled down, add two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Put it in a spray and it’s ready to be used ;)!!!!
The second beauty tips of this month MY LITTLE WORLD is another very useful potion that is a repairing potion for sunburns! I personally think THIS is the must-make and must-have of the summer! So here’s the recipe, my beauts!!!
- Green tea
- 1 fresh tomato
- Let the green tea brew for about 20 minutes so that the water contains enough healing molecules (polyphenol).
- Peel a tomato and blend it. The tomato contains the necessary vitamins to easily regenerate the skin.
- When the two mixtures are cold enough, soak the cottons and leave them on your sunburns for about 30 minutes. (You can start this process over and over again! Pretty cool, uh?!)
Here they are, my lovelies! The 2 great beauty tips of this month MY LITTLE WORLD magazine!
With this, you’re ready to serenely face the summer ;)
Keep holding on to what you love & enjoy the ride of life ;)