100 More Days…

Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 13.56.03

PHOTOS by Irene Suchocki

There are, today, exactly 100 more days before I go back to London :D

And since I want to ‘celebrate’ this somehow, I decided to share some gorgeous photos of THE city by Irene Suchocki.

I hope you’ll love them as much as I do and I hope you’ll be there when I publish my posts from London <3!

Much Love to you all!

xoxo

Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 13.56.19 Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 13.56.39 Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 13.56.54 Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 13.57.10 Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 13.57.20 Screen Shot 2014-03-14 at 13.57.29

Share:

6 Comments

1. Stuart
    March 23, 2014 / 9:13 AM

Of course I will be here to read your posts from London. I am very much looking forward to your writings and some beautiful photos too. :)

• Marie
      March 23, 2014 / 4:54 PM

:) xo

2. Rich
    March 26, 2014 / 10:58 PM

Well, it looks like a very nice, attractive city, if a bit lacking character. I have been. I quite enjoyed it. We stayed on the street with the expensive restaurants. I wasn’t too enamoured by the food, – though I know Lyon is a gastronomic capital, – but langoustine mousse isn’t really food, is it? My friend noticed a strange thing. When English people are dining out in groups or drinking in groups, all you hear is laughter, and people taking the piss out of each other. In Lyon, there was none of that. People talked very earnestly and intimately to each other. You didn’t hear people laughing at all. They were probably being deep and existential. It was very interesting. Maybe we’re just shallower than the French. That wouldn’t surprise me, and it’s probably not even a bad thing.
    You yourself probably need a few years away from Lyon to appreciate it. I didn’t thing much about where I grew up but when I go back now I think it’s beautiful.

• Marie
      March 26, 2014 / 11:29 PM

I retransferred your comment here under the right post so you’ll also find my answer there :) xx

3. Rich