Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Today’s post deals with a very classic recipe of our very cherished traditional waffles. Those ones have been made by my grandma (she takes great care of me, as you can see^^) and I wanted to share her very easy and fantastic recipe with you.
However, Valentine’s Day is always quite inspiring, whether you’re single or seeing somebody and therefore, I’ll write a post as soon as I can to celebrate and spread the loving spirit of this day!
Meanwhile, enjoy this post and enjoy your day!
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 4 teaspoons baking powder
- * 2 tablespoons white sugar
- * 2 eggs
- * 1&1/2 cups warm milk
- * 1/3 cup melted butter
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.