It’s been such a long time since I last published a yummy ‘naughty’ post! So I guess it’s highly time for all of us to let our taste buds get delighted by this very nice mirabelle plum tart! My grandma baked this delicacy the other day and I couldn’t not share her recipe with you (and please! it’s a grandma recipe so you already know it’s gonna be delicious!!!)
I would also like to take advantage of this article, which unfortunately doesn’t present a birthday cake recipe, to wish a very happy birthday to Jamie! I hope he’s having a fantastic day!!!
Ingredients (for about 6 persons)
1 puff pastry
40-50 mirabelle plums
Some crisp bread
Some caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Butter your tart tin and place your puff pastry.
- Mash some crisp bread and cover the pastry as well as your mashed crisp bread with a little caster sugar.
- Place your mirabelle plums nicely.
- Sprinkle some caster sugar again.
- Bake until the top of the tart looks a bit caramelised.
And then you can enjoy your piece of tart, after your dinner with a lovely vervain infusion (or whatever you fancy ;)!).
As far as I’m concerned, it’s gone pretty fast, hasn’t it?! :p #haha