Me ^^! Once again, thank you so much to La Vie Lilloise, who nominated me for my third Liebster Blog Award !!! I’m very happy about that, so once again, thanks to all of you, my very cherished readers; I wouldn’t have been able to make it without you and your always very kind support, expressed both through your Likes & lovely comments :).
Although I have more than 200 WordPress followers now (and I would never thank you, guys, enough for that), and I am therefore not really supposed to write such posts anymore, I will nevertheless answer La Vie Lilloise‘s questions; that’s also a way for you to know me a little bit better ;)
Here are her questions… (and my answers, of course :D!)
- How long have you had your blog? I started my blog in January this year :)
- How did you get the idea to start a blog? I first wanted to write this blog to share what I was living and experiencing here, in England… but then I realised I really liked blogging and sharing lots of stuff with my lovely readers, so I wanted to share more than this unforgettable and amazing experience! And here I am now… with a lovely (I hope, you’re the only ones who can say, my beauties ;p) lifestyle blog ^^
- Why did you choose that name for your blog? Such a good question! ON MY WAY is kind of a metaphor regarding LIFE… and especially the “path of life”, if it makes any sense to you :s As my blog is about all things I like (or not ^^) about life, all my little pleasures in life (see question about my blog’s themes… n°5 ^^), I thought this picture of a girl on her way and all she meets and finds in life was quite a good name for my personal blog… something that looked like me :)
- What are your hobbies? What a coincidence! I’ve had this conversation with one of my colleagues this morning :p!!! Well, first of all, I’m an equestrian; I’ve been riding horses since the age of 5 and now I’ve got my own baby (my horse, Oleo) ^^! I also love reading (19th century French and English literature… but my favourite author definitely is Victor Hugo; Les Misérables being my most loved book, it couldn’t be some other way ;p… and you may consequently understand my particular interest in the London musical and in the recently released movie!!!) and listening to music! I LOVE writing this blog (I’m totally addicted to blogging now, and everything it can bring me :)!!!). I am a musical LOVER (it might be one of the reasons why I love the English culture that much ^^) and, I must admit it, a shopaholic :p!!!
- What is your blog about? My blog’s about EVERYTHING! Travel, Fashion, Cookery, Life, Friendship, People I meet, Musicals, Tv, Music, Literature, Movies… well in a word: LIFESTYLE ;)
- What’s your favourite dessert? Ohhh! I don’t think I can possibly answer this question! It’s really not fair… I love so many different desserts… Hmmm, I love having a fresh fruit salad but… if I’m being a bit naughtier, I’d say my favourite dessert is the Fondant au Chocolat (I don’t know the translation in English… it would be something like “soft-centered chocolate cake” but it doesn’t sound really good, does it?! :s), or maybe the raspberry & rhubarb crumble :3 See? I can’t pick a favourite :p!
- An object that never leaves you? My iPod!
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I have my breakfast :)
- And what’s the last thing you do before going to bed? I brush my teeth (how original ! :p)
- Your best holiday memory? The first time my father took me to London… that was the beginning of a true LOVE story ^^
- Any projects for this summer? Work & Horse Riding! And otherwise, I intend to go back to London for a few days and also to Toulouse so that I can meet my lovely Flavie Peticoeur (I interviewed the other day… you can check the corresponding post out over here)
Well, here it is! I think I answered all the questions ;)
I hope you appreciated this little post, my dearies, which probably allowed you to know the girl behind the blog a bit better ;)
With this, I wish all of you a nice Monday evening and don’t forget…
Keep holding on to what you love & enjoy the ride of life ;)