Muffins bananes et framboises – ♡ Zoé Macaron ♡ – Blog mode | ♡ Zoé Macaron ♡ – Blog mode, déco, voyages & beauté dans un univers gourmand & coloré !. – Photos & Recipe (thank you Zoe xxx)
Hey my lovelies! Today, by this beautiful sunny British Sunday, I would like to share a Zoe Macaron’s muffins recipe. I must admit that I DEFINITELY am a muffin lover, muffin addict, or whatever you want… you got the idea :p!
I was doing my daily blog reading when I came across this very yummy-looking Banana & Raspberry Muffin recipe, and I simply couldn’t not share it with you! They’re very easy to make and just SO DELICIOUS!!! Plus, I am still working on my article with a new reference to the lovely person I met about a month ago…
Thus, so as to make you wait a little bit more, I thought that such a lovely & delicious recipe like this one would, without any doubt, make your day ;)
Ingredients (for about 10 muffins)
- 250g flour
- 2 eggs
- 60g brown sugar
- 80g butter
- 1 baking powder bag
- 1 vanilla sugar bag
- 2 or 3 ripe bananas
- 125g raspberries
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the brown sugar and the vanilla sugar so as to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the 2 eggs, the previously mashed bananas and the melted butter.
- Mix the whole thing.
- Then, add the whole raspberries and mix gently so as to keep the raspberries as intact as possible.
- Butter your baking tin(s) and fill them with the mixture.
- Put in the oven for 10 to 18 minutes (depending on the power of your oven ;)!).
- Let your muffins cool a bit and ENJOY them! ;p
I really hope you’ll enjoy them, because, as far as I’m concerned, I am literary LOVING them :p !!!!
With this, my dear readers,
Keep holding on to what you love & enjoy the ride of life ;) BUT today, ENJOY those yummy yummy muffins :D